Considering the phone number itself you definitely need it for various registration processes or for the purposes of recharging the credit. Phone numbers whose active life runs out will make it blocked and you can no longer use it.
Forget your own phone number???, if this happens and you don’t keep your own number in contact, of course, this will be troublesome.
Don’t worry, here’s how to check Indosat number quickly from various sources:
Through Dial Up Service
- Press *123*30# or *123*7*2*1# or *888*1*1# on the call screen.
- Then press the OK/YES/CALL button.
- Wait a moment, the number will appear on the screen.
Through the MyIM3 Application
- Install the MyIM3 app through the Play Store, if it doesn’t already exist.
- Open the application and enter the indosat number that is already active and then click Next. You will receive an SMS containing a verification code that must be entered into the application.
- Once successful, you can already access all services in the MyIM3 application, including checking your Indosat number.
Through Customer Service Operator
- Prepaid Indosat cards such as IM3 Ooredoo and Mentari Ooredoo, call 100 or 185.
- Postpaid Indosat card such as Matrix Ooredoo, call 111.